So, for my very first post I'd like to introduce my family.
My boyfriend, Aaron, works nights as a security guard and fire prevention officer at Ford. I graduated from college in ’05, have my teaching degree and cannot find a teaching job to save my life. We've been together for 3+ years and live in Oberlin, OH (which is about 30 minutes southwest of Cleveland for all you non-Ohioans) with 4 cats and a dog.
Tiger
Fate brought this furry little Halloween present in 2009. At 3 months old he was the last, forgotten kitten of his litter that a family was giving away. Although dirty and flea covered, he was (and still is) the most social, loveable and cuddly cat you will ever meet. He's the 1st cat i've ever had!Gizmo, Liono and Bella
In February of 2010 we fostered Rosie, and her 6 kittens hoping by the end to pick the one kitten we really wanted to join our family. Instead, we kept 3. While very different from Tiger, they each have their own unique personality and I could not imagine our house without all 3 of them!Achilles
Our foster dog from Michigan, adopted in April 2011. Originally listed as a small “Chihuahua” mix, it was quickly evident that our 40lb boy was no Chihuahua! While very scared and cautious when we first brought him home (he hid from us for days!) he is now a loveable monster who is convinced he’s a small lap dog.
So, that's our family. They are my loves and I couldn't imagine life without them. I hope you'll join us on our many adventures and see what each new week brings for my little monsters. Hope everyone has a fantastic Thursday and a great weekend!
Toodles!




No comments:
Post a Comment